Monday, May 18, 2009

how rediculous is this?

so long story get ready to read

so Sunday May 10th 2009 my mom was talking to my sister on the phone, while on the phone she was sealing a package located in my sisters room

Fast forward 2 days to Tuesday night ... Stelisa sleeps over (in my sisters room) Wednesday morning my mom notices the bag is open and the contents are thrown about the room. Friday my mother asks me if I opened the bag, I tell her no and she then informs me she is 99.99999999999% sure Stelisa opened the package and threw it around the room. I call Stelisa and ask if she did so, she denies and flips out (like the I'm guilty as all fuck but don't want you to know flip out). Stelisa says my mom framed her b/c she was afraid we were dating and Stelisa was "making me gay". Mind you the night before I told my mother I was gay and that she couldn't change me. Now my relationship with her is amazing!

So anyway I confront Stelisa with this information and she gets all mad saying she wants an apology from me for not defending her and from my mother for accusing her ... I told her I asnt getting stuck in the middle with this BS ...

Friday night Stelisa stays at my friend Colleen and Tonys for the night where she bashes me and my mother over the incident... then she gets even more pissed when I ask her why she said what she said to Colleen and Tony and decides the best way to deal with it is to send me pics of a woman sucking a dudes dick and being squirted in the face with cum... real mature ...

anyway I got super mad when the fat slob bitch tells me to "Go kill Myself" so now I am dead to her and shes a fucking bitch

and she is going around telling people I am lazy, rude, selfish, inconciderate, how I walked all over her, that I got her kicked out of her house (she did that all on her dam own!), and a few other choice things

anyway I have a problem b/c my therapist is her therapist and they talk on the phone all the dam time and the therapist tells Stelisa about her clients ... I'm not so comfortable going to see her anymore and I dont know if I should even go anymore ... thoughts on that?

4 comments:

  1. Um, no. That goes against patient client privilege, and they could lose their license, if you can prove she's doing that. Especially with naming names, if she does in fact do that.

    Other wise, fuck the bitch, not literally, but theoretically, and make like a tree and leave that shit where it belongs. In the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The therapist says "I have/had a patient" but stelisa knows me and if the therapist talks about me shes gonna know it was about me ... fuck stelisa has screwed me over in so many differnet ways I really fucking hate the bitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks. I'd seek out a different therapist, and with a reason such as that, it's valid and you shouldn't have too much trouble getting into a different office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah ... I can hopefully get someone closer to my area ... she is like 45 min from where I live but super close to my work. Its just hard finding oeone you cna talk to ya know ...

    ReplyDelete