Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm pretty sure

I'm pretty sure ...


That no matter what I'm going to hell if there is such a place (I'm all pretty certain they made "hell" up years ago to scare people into submission)

the reason is pretty logical

People on the basic principal of being animals are only supposed to be around long enough to procreate ... you know ...spread their seed

Modern medicine has allowed people to live beyong 25 yrs to have these long lives we are now accustomed to, As a 24 yr old I'm about to miss out on my basic mission in life... in one year I'll be 25 at which time I would have missed out on my life mission while watching everyone around me fulfil their own missions.

Even in the most basic life mission you're supposed to find a "mate" I can't even do that so basically I'm a pathetic animal ...

No comments:

Post a Comment