Saturday, September 19, 2009

sick

I have been not feeling well for 2 weeks now in fact i just keep feeling worse and worse ... my sleeping habits are getting worse as well... at first i wasnt sleeping at all when i visited Karin they gave me some meds to help me make it through the night which helped me get some sleep with was much appreciated :) but then my body went right back to rejecting sleep again ...now im sleeping like 10+ hours a day its scary ... i cant keep my eyes open at all and I'm nauseous like all the time wtf is going on ... like i was fine until i went to the Dr to find out what this pain was in my side and then he prescribe me anti inflammatory drugs and topamax and all this other BS ... i havent worked out in like a month and i feel really weak from all of that ... i just want to stop taking these pills altogether i think they are the reason for the fever the nusua and all the other problems ... on top of that I need to find a printer and like fast cause i need to print something out like it was yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment