Saturday, March 7, 2009

because Karin asked for it

So when I was in Cali Karin hooked me up with her buddy Matt ... he invited me to a cook out at some girls house he knows

so he originally told me like 230-ish
at like 1130 he was like I'll call you in a half an hour with the address ...totally didnt hear from him till like 100 but then it was at like 530 so that was cool cuase oceanside,ca is like a 45 min drive from pacific beach ..i totally drove like 10 min in the wrong direction so like that was awesome

when i finally got to the house this girl lives in a culdasac thing so i went u to the wrong house and totally felt like an asshole

they found me and like cracked open a beer for me first thing when i walked in it was great :) and they were making deviled eggs mmmmmm yummy and chicken and burgers and all sort of yummys it was great :)

ok so robin wants to go hang out at a luandromat today so I have to get ready ... i havnt eaten a fucking thing today nad im starting to get dizzy but of course she doesnt give a shit i really want to smack her upside the head ...ill finish this later



BACK!!!

ok so there was this guy there his name was ...ugh I dunno it doesnt really matter what his name was but that dude drank like a litter of vodka str8 along with some jagar ... it was sick!! yeah and there was more i totally forgot about most of it ... Karin fill these ppl in I believe I was texting you

1 comment: