Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So yesterday I drove 7.5 hours to get to the grand canyon well here I am still 1.5 hours away on in the flagstaff public library...

First I have to say the drive from San Diego to Flagstaff is absolutly beautiful (I took pics from my car as I was driving so check myspace/facebook for them)

Next I have to say is that anyone travelling to the Grand Canyon DON"T STOP IN WILLIAMS AZ!!!!

I stayed in this shady hotel called The Westerner and let me tell you not a good experience.
The advertise free internet cable tv a fridge microway and a "pleseant time" let me tell you anything BUT pleseant!!

The TV didn't work the internet was 4 bucks per ever 15 min (I didnt pay it tho) the fridge and microwave didnt work ..nor did the lights or ANY outlet!!! the water took forever and a day to get warm and it was still kinda cold and then the people who run the hotel were nasty as hell NOT A PLESENT STAY!!!!

Another unpleseant thing was the Pine County Diner ...they didnt have good pie it was a total waste of 5 bucks ..but the Route 66 Cruisers Cafe was awesome got the yummiest food there :) ...

Anyway theres this restuarant in flagstaff called the Galaxy Diner it is amazing ppl should drive here just for that food!

lets see anything else??? nope well i'm about to go hit up the grand canyon and I'll take pics so keep an eye out :) later peeps

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the GC, and yeah.. Williams, Az is lame. :P Flag is awesome though. Love it there, tbh. Have a cabin not too far from Flag, about 20 miles up the mountain there.

    ReplyDelete