Saturday, March 7, 2009

so yesterday Robin and I had a good day .... yeah I know

Today was good too ...we were drving and this guy was staring at us so Robin rolled down the window and I stared back his kid closed her window ... then we were stopped at a light and he was STILL staring so I rolled the window down and started talking to him I was like "do you have a dog?" and he was like "no" so I was like "you should get one their friendly loyal nad energetic" he luaghed and it was funny it went on for a bit ...after the light he rolled his window again and a block or two later he was turning so I signed him the universal peace symbol (which in England means fuck you lol) ...but yeah the whole thing was funny

and now Robin and Tammy are watching this movie called Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants and I want to like take a pen knife to my trache and well yeah ...

Eric Hutchenson ...that the artist of a song that was just playing in the movie and Robin whipped out her V-cast thing on her phone ... if they asked i coulda told them ... yeah

any way so yeah Nicole hasnt said a word to me since I was like "we need to have a serious talk about our relationship" I guess she just wanted me for my uterus ... thats sad I guess I really do suck :(

so yeah apparently my typing is bothering them so I'll type more tomorow

1 comment: