Monday, March 2, 2009

San Diego

OK so I lied I LOVE San Diego its 1000000x better than LA!!! the only thing LA has is Amoeba records (best record store EVER) and Pengiuns Fish (Great food!!).

I'm enjoying my time here much better now that I am with my sister and her boyfriend. Hes really nice I'm glad my sister found someone nice to be with.

I'm missing all my friends and my pets tho :(

I'll update later ...interview time ... wish me luck...




OK Update time 

So I went to my interview it went fairly well, once I was done with that I drove around and handed my resume out to whoever would take it (companies not ppl off the street) I got some good responses and some not so good ones ... like the woman who was like "we arent hiring" and wouldnt even take my resume. Oh well whatever when I got back to my sisters apartment I changed into my shorts (apparently I am pale as a ghost everyone feels the need to tell me that) and got ready for hiking up Iron Mountain in Poway, CA... it took us an hour and 12 minutes to climb up it ... it was like the hardest hike I ever had to hike in my life it was like 4 miles of pure hell and then I had to go DOWN (oooo it was so worth it I loved it and the view was spectacular I have pics on my phone I have to buy the cord to up load them on the computer tho... I sent the pics to Karin she can tell you how nice it was... ok on the way to the top (maybe .2 miles away some guy and his dog come by and the dog comes up to my so i put out my hand so she could smell it .. yeah she started barking adn almost bit me ... guess she didnt like me ... in the way down there was the cutest puppy a boxer and that dog licked my hand and walked away and then towards the very very end another dog who sniffed my hand then squatted to take a wiz.... I had a bad dog day :( ... so anyway yeah that hike was amazing after the hike I was supposed to hang out with Jess but she was like I cant go out after 430 ..wtf Jess you're like 26 your parents blow!!!! so whatever we didnt chill ... oh well ... instead I walked 1.5 miles to the starbucks to log onto the internet ... when I got here all the tables were being used I asked one guy if he could share seeing as how he wasnt using it ... he looked at me like I had ten heads gave a look of disgust and shook his head about 10 min later STILL WAITING a skinny but-her-face girl walks in asks the same question and he welcomes her to the table with joy ... can we say ASSHOLE?!?!?!?! ... I knew ya could ... so yeah but my plans for tomorow are to drive to the grand canyon and then to Albecourquie, NM (thats spelled SOOO wrong but you can sound it out) then back to Tucson which you all know I am sooooo excited about.  

so yeah ttyl and Karin feel better I love you :) 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the GC, lived in Az for 25 years, and NEVER went. :P Baad, I know. But San Diego is beautiful. If it wasn't in Ca, I'd so live there. :P

    Glad your having fun, and yes that guy was a dick.

    *kicks him*

    ReplyDelete