Friday, April 10, 2009

Beef Stew

In general lately I have been disinterested in just about everything. I'm not sure what that may mean but it is what it is ... I have been so bad that I am even going to see a therapist b/c im like that bad and paranoid!

I told my mother I was going to see a therapist and she spends a good 20 min up my butt asking me if I am depressed about her or if its in part due to her why I cant talk to her and a whole bunch of other questions and I just wanted to kick her in the head it was really annoying ... later on her my stepdad and I went to the food store and I was texting Lunesta (lol Karin) and my mom was like are you going steady with that girl and I was like yeah and later tonight we are gonna have sex and she was like ... Are you serious?!? all upset like ... what the hell does it matter??? Its not like I'm making you watch it... god this is why I need to see a therapist for real....

Oh and so like Katie wants to hang out tomorow and I'm like realyl nervous and I asked Lunesta to come along with and she was all like no Katie scares me and well I'm scared too but PLEASE Lunesta I can't be in a car with her :(

1 comment:

  1. i have no comment for this.. i've already directly told you.. and yet.. you don't listen so. yeah.. have fun with that.. just remember, one must learn from there mistakes, not attempt to repeat them.

    ReplyDelete