Monday, April 13, 2009

um

wow so Katie is even more of a sick fuck then I could have even ever imagined ... like last night she called to apolagize about what she said and did the previous night and just a few hours after that she writes obnoxcious shit on my facebook page about "neighborhood spas" which we all know she is refering to a concentration camp ... alls I have to say it ... thats not funny ... this girl is a fucking loony tune ... like really you know the movie Who Framed Roger Rabit ... she reminds me of the guy that wants to put all the toons in the sludge stuff ... in fact Katie will now be refered to as Judge Doom from this point forward ...

So I noticed when going thru my past blogger entries that I have girls going in and out of my life ... like perhaps a bit to much ??? I need to be focused and quit seeing so many ppl its probably not at all healthy and makes me look like a whore or something ... not that I have gone all the way with any of them but pretty dam close with Judge Doom ...yeah I have no idea what I was thinking there ...

An update on all these ppl b/c I think its important for me to remember

Nicole - who knows ... in Wind Gap waiting for me to get pregnant for her?!?
Mary - Havent spoken to her since Atlantic City trip
Stelisa (Lunesta) - well shes "sleeping over" tonight
Judge Doom - in her hate filled world of disgust and desparity ... who gives a rats ass!!!!
Jackie - Shes an odd one ... she sends me text all the time to which I never really respond b/c they arent that funny but she wants to hang out again and I'm def not for that
Mischia - well she turned out to be a big crazy psycho as well ... and she creeped me out so I no longer talk to her
Jess - um that was one night and a bad bad night ... no longer speaking to that one
Carly - Havent heard from her ... not that I really attempted to contact her ... the girl was pushy and didn't know when to just sht the fuck up!
and that concludes my list of "conquest" in the past 3 months ... wow thats ALOT of ppl ... oh wait I cant forget .... (drum roll please) ....
Heather - shes leaving me for Eric DeVirgil (SP?) LMAO

2 comments:

  1. Eric DeVirgilis.. and thats soo freggin funny that you put her in there.. and no sweetheart you don't look like a whore.. you look like someone who lives in a place were all the lez's are complete lunatics.. not that the ones here are better.. least we forget Skittles and Surachi.. or Holly and that other one.. i mean wow.. at least yours aren't Koked up whores who sleep with each other.. and masturbate at parties because they are so gd drunk they don't know what they are doing.. (surachi) or have screaming matches in your hallway and leave dead snakes out there for a month (skittles) till the neighbors (me) finally decided that if they haven't burred it yet its going in the trash.. or ones that like to out you before you want to be outed (skittles) at least they don't run through the streets naked in the rain on their way to john and kittys house.. i mean all that shit.. wow.. how did i live there in hindsight.. and lets not forget how two of them decided to sleep with my guy, who has a PENIS and get knocked up and then tell me that oh i fucked him and it was good.. and then the other tells me "oh i only slept with him to be near surachi"(or scratchy as jimmy clark says) forever running everything you were working towards.. that was the death of fun thank you NEPA Lesbians you fucking suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would throw in heather for humor reasons ... lol ... and yeah wow ... ok but can you really say Judge doom isnt as nuts as skittles and surachi??? shes afucking loony tune ... and btw I didnt know that Skittles did that ... when did she do that what a bitch!!!

    ReplyDelete