Sunday, April 12, 2009

you're a sick fuck!

So I was driving to the lesbian lub in Philly with Stelisa, Katie, and Alexi yesterday adn I had the heat on ... apparently to high... Alexi goes "what are you trying to kill us wit hthe heat?" and I was like "No I was cold I didnt even notice it was to hot" and then Katie goes "No shes a jew she likes being in ovens"

how fucked up is that???

Resisting my urge to kick her out of my moving vehicle on 95 I have decided that I will NEVER EVER EVER again speak to this girl ... she can believe whatever BS she wants but I will not subject my emotions to her anymore ... shes a fucking sick human being


and then at the club she asks me to help set her up with other women?!?!?!? WTF is wrong with this girl???

oh well not my problem anymore ... shes going to be single for ever no one except another racist POS will want to get with that and since shes like a NAZI

Which makes no sense ... a lesbian Nazi???/ really??? no that doesnt happen

And how about when we were at the club she was talking to me calling me her "buddy" holding my hand putting her arm around me like really get the fuck away from me and this was after she spent the first like hour sitting as far from me as possible giving me dirty looks and all that BS ...oh and my favorite was when she goes "My Boyfriend" I was like ugh what?!? and she goes the guy that I'm using .... yeah some poor guy (I dunno how oor he is he too is a Nazi) has been sending her thousands of dollars for shit she got a dog and like 4 game systems and 2 thousands dollars cash off of him and they NEVER met in real life ... this girl is a user and fucked up ... I'm so glad I learned my lesson no more Nazi's for this Jew

1 comment: