Saturday, April 18, 2009

I don't have a name for this one .. .but read it

my sleep in the last few days have been absolutly horrible monday I didnt sleep b/c lunesta was over and taking up like my WHOLE bed so I eventually migrated to the floor and got about 4-5 hours of sleep .... Tuesday night I could sleep for some reason wensday I slept really good (a whole 7 hours str8 thru) thursday I got maaaybe 4.5 hours if I am lucky and frid I got about 5 hours ....I need to sleep like more ... like im getting sleep deprivation headaches and shit .... whatever

so I went to my therapist on Fri for the first face to face visit (we did a few over the phone) and it was def not as bad as I thought it would be ... this woman was so easy to talk to and explian things to without having o go to deep into BS ya know ...it was just chill and she explained to me how men created the violent destructive world we are in now using socialogy and aercheology FACTS to explain her valid points (I double checked and it was all true) .... I went from there to work which was boring as fuclk I was there an hour early and they wouldnt let me start early so I hung around ...Tulsi wasnt at work that was sad :( we usally make each other have a good time at work even when its boring and nothign to to do ...ya know .... of well

ok so last night when I left work and began my drive to Karins house ... along the way I was tailgated by a cop who instead of pulling me over drove around my car cut me off and pulled over the person in thew car infront of me ... it was amusing

got to Karins house and she was acting liek anutcase which was hilarious but I was soooooooooo tired some of the things she saidor I said are jsut now registering ...oh well...

oh so in the past week since I decided I wouldn't talk to Judge Doom guess who wants to hang out and shit .. yes you are correct Judge Doom does ... she is like blowing up my cell phone oh well... I fuckd her in her nazi bed I hope hitler and his buddies enjoy my Jew cum on the swastikas .... any way so yes back to today ,,,

I went to Keystone to see these ppl speak about some stuff and it was pretty lame some girl thoguht was like 15/16 and this 20 yr old boy tried hitting on me (I introduced him to the 19 yr old who thought I was in HS) the student presentations were lame as hell none of them were done their research so like WTF?!? why bother presenting?!? at least mine was done when i handed it in!!! grrr and they will all prob get better grades than me this shit makes me SOOOOOOO mad! what ever ... I am so tired I forgot what the fuck I wa sgoing to say for the rest of my day so far ... I keep thinking it was going to be funny but I just can be so sure of that .... ill try and fill in the blanks later time for sleepys

No comments:

Post a Comment