Saturday, April 18, 2009

...working

SO I STARTED WORKING AGAIN!!!!!! Its so good to have something to do during the day again instead of sitting around doing nothing ....
This guy Matt my one supervisor is going out on furlough now and in his place they are putting Catherine this woman who emmigrated here from Haiti and I HATE this woman... she talks down to me and is just a rude indivual ... I hope they bring Matt back casue I totally couldnt deal with her at all in just one night ....
so work has been pretty good ...doing 4 days of 10 hr shifts working
week 1 wensday thursday fri sat
week 2 tuesday wens thur fri

and I work from 330 pm to 2 am ... which in itself is a sucky shift but its alright cause I can get the morning to do whatever with no one around to bug me :)

1 comment:

  1. I actually like those hours, lol. Sorry that that woman and you butt heads though.

    ReplyDelete