Wednesday, April 22, 2009

rambling

I keep thinking about things that have happened in the past couple of days

I have to say I am ashamed of myself

For one I took the virginity of a person who identifies herself as a Nazi in her bedroom on Hitlers birthday. Who shortly there after made some super anti-semetic comments. I almost lost a great friend in the process too.

I guess really I'm just disappointed in my decision making skills when more than one person has told me what to do in the situation.

I promised Karin I wouldn't talk to her or see her anymore more and so far I have done so. She called and texted me a few times since the last time but I have not responded.

Today I found out that "If I want to keep my job I WILL be at work this weekend" This was said by the lab manager. I am so torn between just quitting that job and/or keeping my plans for that Saturday. I feel like an asshole b.c I made plans with Karin I told her I would be there. Shes probably upset due to what happened *hugs* too.

Theres more but I need to go to bed :( sleep sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment