Wednesday, April 8, 2009

interesting ...not really

So this girl (stelisa) thinks im going to murder her in the woods b/c I asked her to go for a hike ... which seems pretty innocent to me like really its a hike and typically I don't murder people ... anyway she decides that we need to go to the movies and all that BS so we do ... first of all I have no idea what that movie was about or anything and after "watching" it I still have no idea what it was about (needless to say it wasnt watched ... no we didnt sit there and make out the whole time we talked the entire time..actually there was no making out ever) so I took her home and all and was thinking to myself that like that was dumb probably wont talk to her now but no she text me and then goes but I just want to be good friends like WTF??? whats with the mixed signals??? so we plan on going bowling the next day (which was yesterday) and she was going to bring along her friend Katie, a very shy girl ... or not ... so we bowl and all that good stuff (when I was tying my bowling shoes I got the "crack kills" thing said to me ... throwing that in there for Karin) then drive around go to my house for a bit whatever take Stelisa back to her car and Katie and I go to hang out at her dads house. We met up with her friend Alexi (a guy from Russia) and spent a total of like 5 minutes there at which point Mr. Charming Alexi asked me maybe 8492375736845 times to give him a blow job and also to make out with Katie ... which didnt happen ...then at least ... so yeah he decides that we should go do something so we planned to sneak into a movie but it was not for a while so we went to the mall and while in there Alexi was like lets go to the gay club in Philly ... so we got back in his car and headed towards the "gayborhood" as it is called ... Alexi was driving and I was like we need to for sure park in a parking garage b/c you wont find a spot on the street ... of course Mr Drives-a-lot doesnt listen and drives around for like half an hour looking for street parking and OMG was I annoyed when he finally pulled into a parking garage ... so from there we walk to Sisters (the lesbian club) and Alexi was a complete moron isnt convinced its a lesbian bar ... really wtf ... there was only women there and a flaming gay male bouncer at the door but he asked and the bar tender who is amazing funny as hell looks at him with the most serious look and goes "Its a gay bar" to which he goes "Is that written down anywhere" and the bartender goes "I guess all men really are stupid" and then turned around... and then he turns to me and Katie and says "so you can make out now?!?" yeah I resisted my urge to punch him in the face really hard... so I decide to go to the pool room and Mr Charming follows me and Katie down ...like really get the fuck away dude... anyway we play 2 game sof pool where Mr. Charming whispers to Katie "go make out with her" I only knew this b/c she goes "no thats akward" and I knew full well what he had just asked her ... so yeah then we leave and walk around for like a few hours ... Alexi was a jack ass some more and Katie and I made out the whole way back to her house (a 40 min drive) apparently at some point we were stopped at a red light and this guy in the car next to us rolled down his window to get a better view (according to Alexi ...)and Katie goes "let them watch" and that was that ... so yeah today I was talking to Stelisa the girl I was originally trying to get with and shes all like mad at me or something over the whole thing ... like WTF is with you one min your all hot for me and the next you want to be friends how can you be mad that I just hooked up with someone else??? she was supposed to come over for passover dinner tonight and she still hasnt responded to me that was over an hour ago usually she is nonstop texting me ... I guess I upset her but wtf dont say one thing if you don't mean it ... I'm listening to what you say not reading your mind ... and thats all about that I think Stelisa is mad at me and I'm prob never going to see Katie again ... all of which kinda sucks... at least Alexi was fun to hang out with ...actually not really

2 comments:

  1. good freggin lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell?? thats just the dumbest thing i ever heard, for one that guy sounds like a real jerk, and i didn't like the lunesta chick from go... listen screw what everyone thinks do what you want. and tell the lunesta chick she made it clear she didn't want you, and that she should fuck off, the only thing i could see her being mad at is its her friend i dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no ... she didn't want to get with katie anyway ... I dunno what the goal was with that ... its all very confusing ... but like today she sends me a text ...like always... and then gets upset by my response and then she calls and leaves a voicemail saying she wants to hear the details and how shes excited for me but is super upset sounding... I'm glad I'm not a mind reader I would screw everything up ... and on the bright side I'm going to be hanging out with Katie again tonight ... not a total loss :)

    ReplyDelete