Monday, January 12, 2009

An adventourous day

So today was a bit interesting it was filled with gay guys, bad movies, pet store flirting adn um well just read .........



So I woke up at 1115 earlier than normal ... so I got up went to the aweful gym and then ran home to shwer cause I had to meet my mom for lunch..... the waitress was a total blow hole!!!!! she gave us an aditude and took my order wrong.......which wasnt that hard buffulo chicken strips with NO blue cheese .... andmy moms burger was burned ad the roll was hard..not the waitresses fault but when she is told and oe to get a new one should just replace the top bun and hand it back nor should she be a total snot when taking the order in the first place.... ok so anyway after I left I went to the post office where I saw this girl i used to work with and she was all like HIII and being all oddish about stuff and the way she was talking in general about it and kinda scared me I thnk she got crazier as time has gone by. ....any way I left and went to see my friend Linda who just got home from GTMO but is leaving soon for Italy... lucky bitch!!! anyway we went to the penn dot phot center where Linda got her new liscnese the guy was super duper gay ppl were asking him questions he answered and the asked again after they left he made fun of them... lol professional... he goes to me and is like "go gettem girlfriend" it was funny to when he asked Linda her MOS and she was like ugh what and I as like your job ..lol i know military lingo beter than the girl IN the military... anyway we came back to my house to do some stuff ... non sexual of course... then we decided to see a movie ...but first we stopped to go to the Army recruitment center..who wont take me b/c im fat ...assholes!!! and the guy called Linda a quid for being in the Navy lol ... ok so onward to the move we saw the curious case of benjamin button .... it was boring and long i dont recomend it. after we left I needed to stop at the pet store to get some filters for my frogs tank so we of course stopped by the puppies to pet them sooo cute they had a s bernard and an alskan mallemute and an australlian shepard that had no tail so that made it suck the cashier was an asshole we aked him a questio and he pointed out tht he hates politics and we were like we asked you about diog treats??? ugh what ... and linda got hit on my the pet store guy which was funny cause she told me to help her so I pretended she was my g.f and scared himwe plan on doing that at a bar tomorow night too lol ... anyway then we went to dinner and weended up at an A&W we got rootbeer floats whuch were awesome! while there we played oldies from the jukebox and danced around .. it was fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Stupid waitress!! That's all I gotta say, reminded me of a dream I had. Grr. Lol.

    ReplyDelete