Thursday, January 1, 2009

New years

yeah its a new year woopie do da.... ummmm yeah

so i woke up today around 12:45 sore as shit (my abs butt thighs and calfs) adn thne i remembered i ran 3 miles for no reason UP HILL..what was I thinking??? no idea but the alcohol musta been good

so I went to my friends NYE party ... It was good times I finally was able to kick butt at Jenga and this guy totally kept knocking over the tower he was horrible... we played some word game where ppl have to guess what word youre thinking of without using te clue words and no gesturing... I kicked arse at this game aswell ... my team always got what I was saying and I was able to get what they were saying ... except Colleen who just sucked at the game entirely and i wa abut to throw her on the penis team jsut for sucking so bad adn she couldnt helped them catch up. teams were penis v vagina .... the Vagina team won by a landslide victory of 32-17. then we watched some jeff dunham comedy skits and drank and ate food (seperatly the drinks were liquid the food was solid)... oooo so the one guy that was came over I knew him and I was at his NYE party 3 yrs earlier where I got so drunk he crried me home hehe it was fun reminising with him and apparently I had sex with someone a that party and missed the girl striping (DAM!!)

thats all really i have a head ache and am still dizzy (hasnt gone away since I went to see Karin actually) my blood sufar is reading 83 which is low so im confused ... maybe my thing is broken? or mybe my head is I dunno...im gonna go prep dinner then go to the gym and make myself more sore ... I ran at 7.0 for fun for 5 min the other day on the tread mill and my lungs were about to explode .. i spnt to much time slacking and not goingt othe gym I have to work myself back up bllaaahh h

oh yeah and new years resoluions ...

well I havnt really thought about it
but for the new year I dont really resolve to do anything special just enjoy life and friends and family (if possble) ..ill come abck with resolutions if I can think of any

f-30

peace out bitches and homies

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make a new years resolution, never have, never will. Heh.

    ReplyDelete