Saturday, January 24, 2009

Seriously? Seriously?!?

OK so I know everyone has thier quirks and all but SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

OK so back story ... my 'friend' Becky (yes THAT GIRL) was like well you and my friend Caryn will get along great so I agreed to the blind date.

STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!!! and did I mention STUPID? well if not STUPID!!!

Seriously this chick sat around and talked about her medical problems the WHOLE time ..like seriously do you have a life? Oh yeah every once in a while she talked about how much she hated school. oooo and how she had severe nerve ending damage and blah blah blah....AGGGHHHHH shut up!!!!

Ok yeah ummm NO!!!

Why can't I find a semi intersting NORMAL person who has more than 2-3 things to talk about? I mean seriously SERIOUSLY!!!


Oh yeah and today is my grandpas birthday so we took him out to dinner (to Charlie Browns Steak House) so the lady told me 40 minutes. I told that to my parents and we waited ... not a big deal... well apparently it was b.c the place had NO room for people to stand around and wait ad everyone was bumping into everyone else ..it really was a pain in the ass... but so this one guy and his family pushed my step dad one to many times so my stepdad said something to him and the guy was like "If thats you're atitide maybe I shuld get the cops involved" that peaked my interest. so I was like wtf is going on and then they guy goes"what are you going to hit me with a baby in my arms?!?" Trying to challenge my stepdad of course and then my mom steps in and is like "hes not going to hit you but you need to be more considerate" and hes like"What?!? Who are you?" and then they began arguing it was kinda funny in the end the guy walked away huffing and puffy lol ... in between this time my mother askedthe hostest about 23897348524378 times when we would be seated and my stepdad YELLED at them b.c alot of tables were empty and we were waiting for 60 min already after they told us only 40 min. So we finally got seated and the food was yummy and thats the end of that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Sounds like a loser. And I thought you didn't like much restaurant food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don;t but it wasnt my birthday grandpa picked

    ReplyDelete