Saturday, January 31, 2009

realizations maybe????

So I need to start feeling good about living again and I think the best way to do that is to get rid of the unneeded drama and negative vibes.

So from here on in I will not talk to Nicole ever again b.c she is a wicked bitch
I will not let my mother treat me like shit b.c I know I am better than whatever she wants to think I am
I will stop thinking negatively about myself b/c I have a lot of good things going for me and the me on a physical level well I need to lose weight period that whole feeling shitty about how I look wont go away so I am committed to doing something about it. I mean I did see my friend today that I hadn't seen since 2005 when she graduated college and she was like "Wow you look so good you lost a lot of weight." That made me feel good So I know I can do it but I needed that commitment and now its back.

I don't know what else is 'drama' filing in my life but it has to go. I think the above list covers it pretty thoroughly though.

1 comment:

  1. think you need to read this one again.. this one i like alot! this one is good advice to yourself.. seriously!

    ReplyDelete