Friday, January 30, 2009

oooo this girl

So no I'm not the most annoying weirdo in the world. I have been severely outdone by Satan (Sarah) that girl is insane! Don't forget annoying and slightly pathetic as well.
This girl thinks shes the only one in the god dam world who has been kicked by life or something... news flash sweetheart ...EVERYONE has.
Point in case ... That's why I am here at Karin's place, to get away from shit. So now instead of getting over shit I'm sitting here babysitting a 21 yr old who whines worse that a 2 year old. And did I mention the temper tantrums and fits??? Yeah she has those too.
On the plus side... well there is none this girl just really gets on my nerves. If she were to go for a hike in the woods and get lost I don't think I would be able to muster the compassion to go find her.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading a lot about her, she sounds really annoying.

    Karin was talking to me last night about all the bullshit, and I've read both yours and hers blogs. I don't even know what to think. She really needs to run home to mommy and sulk in her closet.

    She wants to act like a baby, she should go home to where she still is 'baby'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Khai!!! that just cracks me the fuck up.. nice.. and yeah... she was a nut.. like omg.. a nut..

    ReplyDelete