Monday, January 26, 2009

yeah so (this is long)

Sorry but I am not so consumed by you that my life relies on your call. If I want to do something its my life let me make the mistake and learn something.

So last night I blew up at my mother b/c she was 'scared' about medoingmy cross country trip quite possibly the highlight of my young life. No its ALL about her as ALWAYS! I am so sick of being treated like a 10 yr old. If I want to do something and I am not relying on you for it then mind your business. I understand you think I am going to go out on my own and make a life for myself without you butyeah thast called growing up! I hope you didnt thinkI was going to spend the rest of my life living with you and giving you a day by day briefing of my happenings b.c yeah no not happening.

So in order to get out of the house I drove to Karins place and here I am been here all day really in the mood for pancakes. There are these 2 ppl living with her the guy John is really awesome but the girl Sarah is like insane she needs to be put back on her meds. And we were watching the pilot episode of 'The L Word" and she kept repositioning herselfcloser and closer and I was just thinking stop doing that or I'm going to knock you out don't touch me like at all! wow I'm so mean ... but shes in her room crying over the fact that reality just sucker punched her in the face. We went to th store earlier today and on the way back I told her I had no lisence and I've been in so many fnder benders I'm suprised my car has no dents on it... she got freaked out lol. I kept messing with her ALL day it was fun I think my favorite was when I had her cell phone and made her jump up to get it and when she refused to do it after the 3rd time I told her to do something cool for it so she tried a whole bunch of diffrent thingsto get it back it was funny as hell in the end I was liek forget it just jump up oe more time and grab it ad gave it to her... it was funnier than I am sure t sounds (like I'm a bitch...aaagghhh not really ...ok maybe sometimes... but not this time) John was luaghing and not helping lol he was actually making it worse for her

Mike is awesome today b/c he fixed my computer and it works so much better and its less noicy :) thanks Mike!

So thats really about that but yeha I'm also prediabetic and have to chek my sugar and all not my favorite thing to do but whatever ... my blood sugar this morning was at 111 which is 'normal' to the average person but to me thats way to high I am normally in the mid 80-s to mid 90's. I took it again about an hour ago nad its down to 97 which is good I feel better and the headache is finally gone.

I decided that I need to lose weight I want to lost like 40 pounds and ge myself down to 160 (yeah I am 200 pounds) I'm sick of being so unhealthy I can barely look at myself in the mirror sometimes ...which is why I dont like mirrors or pictures. so I need everyone to like remind me to go to the gym I lost interest in it around x-mas time for some reason and I really needed a kick in the ass to go back. I think after actually seein myself today I got that kick I needed so I'm going back as soon as I go home 4-6 times per week. Also I think I'm gonna write down wat I eat so I can see what I am doing wrong food wise. today I ate like nothing which is bad I had a yogurt and cottage cheese w/ raspberries thing also 2 eggs w/ some cheese. Obviously I need to have more veggies/fruit and cut back on the dairy. I'm going to go to the store tomorow and get some fruit I shoulda got those grapes earlier ... oh well theres always tomorow.

4 comments:

  1. I get nervous going to the gym. I always feel like people are watching me. I give you props for wanting to go out there and helping your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could stand to lose 10 to 20 lbs myself, but eh, I'm alright.

    Sorry you're moms being ridiculous.

    I thought I had responded to this before, but obviously, I did not. >.<

    My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damnit.. you make me think i'm fat! you only weigh 20lbs more than me!!! gurrrsss

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude Karin you don't look as fat as I am ... you carry it much better than I do ... and remember according to whats his name "you're the hottest girl in the world" ..so today i went to the gym and my left side seriously hurts like majorly ... agghhh theres something wrong the doctor bad me get an US and is making me come in to get the results ... ntoa good sign

    ReplyDelete