Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm going to freak out

Yeah I just cant deal with this anymore.
Its not even about Satan any more its about everything.
I cant take it anymore, I feel like I've even been a drag on Karin and Mike who let me come up here and chill for a while.
It feels like my being here is stressing Karin out more b.c on top of my bullshit that shouldnt really effect me she has to deal with Satan as well.
This feeling of not being able to cope with reality is a total drag its worse than finding a person trying to kill themselves in my apartment.
The will to move on just doesn't exist for me anymore, its more of a follow through with the actions of life that get you by and let everything else just disappear into an abyss.
On top of these great feelings I'm having Nicole just informed me that I am the most useless human being that she has ever met. Apparently I am a fat useless piece of shit. If I was not good in bed there would be no use for me at all.
I pretty much tend to agree with her at the moment, I'm pretty useless. No job, fat, unwanted, and apparently lack any personality.



Sarah keeps coming over here tryingt o talk to me about movies and tv and shit with the smoke in my face I want to strangle her but shes in a good mood this moment so I wont do that and have to hear her crying and wanting to die ... i'll continue with this later... or not

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you have to experience this girl's childish actions. I don't see why Karin just throws her out of the house. And about those things of you being useless...umm, no. You are an amazing person. You are not unwanted at all...heck, why do you think Karin even let you stay at her house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagle.. thank you.. i am glad you commented to her in my absence of reading.. i don't let her btw.. i want her to.. honestly i never want her to leave.. and she is never ever a burden on me or mike you hear me jax?!?!? YOU ARE NEVER EVER A BURDEN ON ME! DON'T EVER THINK THAT! not for even one second.. please.. you are much more to me.. believe me..

    ReplyDelete