Monday, January 5, 2009

Sheesh!!! What do you think you're going?

So I went to the gun range today to shoot a bit

I fired off an easy 400 rounds of ammo between what I taken to go shooting with. (2 hours)

So while I was there I decided to get a drink of water I left the bay and in the lobby was this girl wearing tight jeans fuzzy heeled boots (the kind that come up to just about your knees) a tight black shirt and a just as tight sweater thing ... not shooting range attire.

I have to admit she had a hot body but beyond that she was a moron.



In other recent events ... my mom is making dinner and goes can you help me? so I do and then shes like your doing it wrong you're doing it wrong ... listen woman if you want help let em do it otherwise do it yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I know how that goes with the 'rents asking for help, then criticizing everything you do!

    ReplyDelete