Saturday, January 10, 2009

GAWD Lay shut the FUCK up!

So as you all know my job is currently in serious jepordy of being laid off... well everyones at the place I work is NO ONE is safe. Everyone talks about it all day everyday like there is nothing else in the world to talk about but the MOST annoying thing

Is that I car pool with this older woman Vilas the whole car ride to and from work she talks about it and says the same shit over and over and over and over and did I mention OVER again. God its fucking annoying

I understand yourstressed out we ALL are but THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO FIX THE SITUATION YOUR JUST STRESSING YOURSELF OUT BY BITCHING AND BRINGING IT UP AL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that is the end of my take of the lady who wont shutthe fuck up


on the up side I bought a receiver for an AR-15 and its going to look fucking HAWT

2 comments:

  1. That's when they should start job hunting, so they don't complain anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good point eagle, y gripe? start looking and stfu!!!!! take the opportunity and be smart

    ReplyDelete