Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rub a Dub Tub

So I took a bath last night... I know I bet your all excited to hear it

I was kinda disappointed in the whole bath experience.

Alls I wanted to do was read my book in the hot water. Utter and total relaxation I thought. Well it wasnt ... my glasses kept fogging up and I couldnt read very well GRRRRR!!! so my relaxation time was sucky!

And to make it worse I weighed myself prebath adn i was one weight and then when I got out completly dripping wet I weight 2 pounds less... so WTF!! My scale sucks balls!

1 comment:

  1. You might have sweated off water weight? While in the hot bath... that's a lot of sweat, but when you're already wet from the bath, you don't really notice sweating? I dunno. :/ Sorry it sucked for you.

    Baths and I, don't get a long. They are boring.

    ReplyDelete