Saturday, February 21, 2009

Arizona

is gorgeuous ... yeah im enjoying it alot

i have more to say

So I arrived in AZ like an hour later than expected not to bad concidering ya know... my friend Robin and I went to a waffle house where neither of us got a waffle. Down here Waffle house is considered trucker food apparently...well its very good trucker food

The second day we were to drive to Sedona AZ with my friends friend Tammy and her friend luara who is also visiting ... Before leaving we ate at this awesome buffet type restuarant called sweet tomatoes (YUM) and then we were off on our grand adventure ... so the ride up was pretty amazing we had some good times in the car ... perhaps I'll post the video of out car trip and sedona or possible pics ... or not ... so anyway we stopped to watch the sun set and all which of course was beautiful ... when we arrived at our motel thing I wasnt feeling very well from my own stupidity as Karin well knows I need to eat when I begin feeling light headed and yucky ... I was really bad sweating and being freezing at the same time and then everything was spinning ..yeah I needed some sugar or food or something ASAP ... so we went to this mexican food place (we all know how much i love that *eye roll* but I ate there anyway got the only thing on the menu I could eat a thing with cheese in it .... it was a bit too cheesy so I scarped alot off it wasnt to bad then infact I liked it ... Tammy got this monster taco salad and Robin got ...sometihng lol I forget ... Laura got the same thing I did with veggies and complained the whole time about it ... ugh she did alot of that after that we went to a blues bar and played pool ... uneventful ... then it was bed time and apparently im a blanket hog and a midnight smacker ....




so time for the next day we go hiking !!! YAY I was excited about that and rightfully so it was awesome ... everyone had a good time except Laura who was very glum in the beginging and later revealed her dislike for my friend Robin and in fact she barely spoke to her friend Tammy I think I got along best with her ... go figure right ... Laura like refused to put money in for the hotel or gas money and that really pissed us all off other people had to put in her share ... she goes well I paid 200 bucks to fly out here I should have too ... well truth be told as did I and I didnt want to stay in a hotel at all ... anyway ... Laura wanted to see the sun rise so we got up at 6 am to do so it was well worth it ... after we had breakfatse the four of us climbed this rock called bell *something*(maybe rock????) that I dubbed boob rock ... it looked like a boob with hug nipples !!!!! we most definitly went up into areas that we werent supposed to (no trails) but it was ok at one point Laura and I went off on our own seperate way at which point she told me how she was having a better time and glad we went hiking ... a bit after she vented to me about some personal stuff and I understood her glum attitude but told her to enjoy what she has b/c what you want is not always possible its the small moments in life that you have and miss and later regret this being one of them ... she lightened up and was good until we got back with Robin and Tammy at which point she was ms cranky pants again ... as we were desencding boob rock Robin goes look no one fell not a moment later the poor girls ankle gives out and she just drops to the ground at which point Tammy her friend goes robin smile for the camera.... haha that was funny ... after the hike we went to an indian rest Lauras pick for lunch ... it was yummy of course and then we began our drive home ... ms grumpy pants was in the front not speaking at all and robin and I were in the back texting each other about what her adn I talked about when we went off on our own ... at some point I asked if I could drive and thankfully I was allowed Tammy was driving horribly and stressing me out ... She agreed I could drive up to the heart attack grill and then she would take over once more ... Tammys car needs a serious alighnment... anyway my navigator gave me some bad directions and we were slughtly lost but not to worry we found it ... once we got there Laura complained and so she made us feel bad so we didnt eat there instead we went to some place called the regal beagle (or beagle regak) apparently someone ate there in this show ... it was disgusting and just ewww... then we continued on back to tuscon nothing really eventful and went to bed ... before bed I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks lol it was cute and that is my trip to Sedona AZ and back from Tuscon AZ

oh and Sedona is quite possibly one of the most beautiful place I've ever had the privledge to view .....

No comments:

Post a Comment