Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why I hated HS

So the kids miss pronounced my last name all the time I was Rolfeee, Roof Roof, Roofie, and an assortment of other names ... I was also called Oinker

So about 3 yrs after HS I was walking into a store and 2 people who apparently went to HS with me (but I have no recollection of) followed me into the store oinking and barking at me. Once I got into the store the taller one said to the shorter one "Dude maybe shes gotten so fat its stuck in her ears so she can't hear us anymore"

Then there was this one time in like the 9th grade during field day someone threw some water on me and yells "she finally took a shower!!" ...cause apparently I don't shower?????

the the one time this girl spent every (school) day to tell me how she was going to kick my ass so this one day i had enough and stood up and screamed real load "not if kick your ass first" she runs down to the principles office and tells on me like a little snitch... I told them how she had been picking on me FOREVER and they brushed it off like I was insane ..the teacher knew about it and wouldnt even defend me ... I was suspended for 10 days which turned into 23 days b.c the school shrink said I was a mental case and had to be cleared by a doctor

Another time when this gril Devita went around telling everyone I was gay ( at the time I was still in the closet) to hide the fact that she herself was a lesbian ... by diverting attention... needless to say we got in alot of fights ... she and I went to the principals office like ever other day to the point where we were told if we were there ever again we would both be expelled

Another time when I was in 7th grade this one kid Phil Moore told everyone I had a crush on him (I didn't I despised and loathed him) so he would write me 'love letters' in english to get me to say sometihng embarresing back and then plastered them all over the school ... which reminds me of the same yr when Luara Shultz and I were in Biology and she was trying to convince me to tell her I loved her basically in notes... never happened

There is more fucked up shit like how they used to trip me down te stairs and shit but whatever I hate HS I think it should burn in hell ... people often wonder why some kids snap and do things like Comumbine and the answer lies in how these kids were treated... they were victims that whenever they seeked help were discarded or ignored ... we all have feelings just b.c we aren't as 'cool' as you want us to be doesnt mean that gives you the right to treat us like shit ... where are most of my former classmates now??? lets see working shitty jobs b/c the couldnt or wont go to college, with 10+ kids and living off of welfare, living at home with no job (nothing), or just stuck somewhere in a dirty hole... they may have voted me least likely to succeed but where am I now??? I'm in med school!!!

2 comments:

  1. wtf. These jack asses didn't deserve any of your spit. They're going to rot in Hell someday. People make fun of other people just for enjoyment, and that was just plain wrong and uncalled for. And 10 freaking days for suspension? What is up with that? You didn't even threaten to like kill her or whatever. You just threatened to kick her ass. Anyway, I know you're much smarter than the other people and will make it farther in life, so things "should" get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear ya sweet pea... i think we all had that.. john too.. they used ta call him dumbo..(his ears, hence me jumping down sarah's throat) and i'll tell you my story sometime.. but.. wayyy to embarrassing to share here.. let me know if ya wanna know.. one part i can share is i told everyone, the assignment was share one thing different about yourself, that i was adopted.. which laded me "no one loved you, you were left on a doorstep, your parents hated you" etc. kids are cruel.. they don't realize, we never forget.. and that one bitch.. meghan philbin.. i'll never forget her.. she was the worst..

    ReplyDelete