Friday, February 6, 2009

wtf

so I seriously if you have to make yourself dinner before going over to someones house for 'diner' that should speak volumes on said persons cooking skills.

So yeah thats my grandpops cooking skills HORRIBLE ... But I went over there anyway ... Poor guy has no one to talk to all day.

So he gave me a list of shit to buy him b/c he is afraid to leave his house because its so cold.

The list if I remember right (and I hope I do b/c I for sure didn't write it down)
Carton of Marlboro Box cigarettes (2)
Bumble Bee Canned Tuna in oil (2)
Redi Whip
Bandaids
Chicken Breast w/ skin
Rise Krispies
Corn Flakes
Scotch Brite Pads
and a rich widow (yes he really told me that)

So I went to get the cigarettes ...can you believe that shit is $90.16 ... who the hell can afford that??? And why would you want to???

I'm so glad the only thing I waste money on is guns and ammo because that stuff is needed :)

2 comments:

  1. Bumble Bee Tuna? EWWWWW!!!!!!!! That's like, the worst brand you can get.

    When you fist said, "rich widow." I was thinking, "a spider that tastes sweet?" Then I got it almost right away. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *doesn't know which brand of tuna he eats, if he eats it*

    Um thats a lot of money for cigs. I'm glad I'm not a smoker. >.<

    ReplyDelete