Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ricky Martin

Last night Robin her friend Amber and I went to this bar called Reilys Irish Tavern ... it was pretty swell let me tell you ... haha no I really enjoyed it there

The 3 of us were sitting in the back at a table and this guy approaches us clearly drunk and starts flirting with us all haha it was funny at first then we all felt bad for him

He asked the three of us (yes 3) to marry him and I go ok but do we have to sleep in the same bed?? ya because I didnt want to at all lol ... poor guy ...

So yeah we all introduced ourselves and I go whats your name? he goes Ricky and I was like cool hi ricky and got thru the boring formalties of conversation the what do you do how old are you (which he said 35 but then negotiated down to 30 to make us more 'comfortable') all those ya know and then i forgot why but i asked him what his last name was and he goes MARTIN ... the 3 of us cracked up b.c it was fairly funny

At the begining of our encounter he was liek I'm gonna sing kareoke for you ladies and we were liek OK whatever pal ... he told us to pick for him so I told him to sing Livin' Lavida Loca by Ricky Martin and he was liek Oh that one of course ... he never sang the song for us tho he get up and drank another pitcher of beer and some shots and then we called a taxi for him ...

there was way more funny stuff but thats all I can remmeber the night was a total trip

1 comment: