Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The question of yesterday

So I was hanging out with my friend Joey and we were arguing about what a chicken 'leg" was

he said it was the thigh I said the drumstick

So b/c I'm an asshole we went searching for a poultry butcher in our area to get the actual truth about what a chicken leg was

so we went to the nearest butcher and asked

apparently the chicken leg is a combination of the thigh AND the drumstick.

Other than that yeah nothing

ooooh so I' kinda sorta seeing this girl ... we are like the same people we even have the same name ... but shes 20 and I'm 23 but she could drink me under the table in like 3 shots

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I could have told you that..

    About the chicken leg thing, that is.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have argued the drumstick as well. lol.

    ReplyDelete