Sunday, February 8, 2009

UGH

So I finally get the balls to tell Nicole off and she still ... UGH

OK so I told her like last week to shut her up I would go hang out with her never intentionally planning on doing so ...

So yeah for the past week she has IMed me (when I am invisible) trying to get my attention ... yeah so ignoring and blocking is not enough for this girl apparently.

So yeah but anyway I helped set her up with my friend they are now dating ... and I should get some peace from her right???? apparently not she still wants me to come down and see her ...


wtf is so special about me that it has to be me?

She tells me she has to get offline b/c her g.f (the one I set her up with) wants to lay in bed and that is where she was IMing me from ... so all I have to say is she has no respect for anyone

2 comments: