Thursday, February 5, 2009

so today

so today I woke up to "woof woof woof aarrrrroooo woof" at 9:06 am after falling asleep around 1:30 am (Karin help me out when did I fall asleep??) anyway it wasn't a nice way to wake up.
So I woke up and watched a few of the shows I had taped on DVR from last week. Nothing spectacular but whatever after that I went to the gym ... that totally sucked ..obviously ... so I was there for like 1.25 hours while I was there this guy was sitting on a piece of equipment and these tw other guys come up to himand start on him ... it was kinda funny cause he kept saying "Nah Nah G I been using this jon right hur it sucks I aint just be sitting" and I was thinking what are we in the gheeto??? this is Langhorne PA!!! lol whatever I went home and my brother was using the shower that asshole ... had to wait like 20 min to finally get one... I think that was the time I called Karin and spent like 6 min not talking (nor did she) during our 7 min and 30ish seconds conversation. Yeah we talked alot I think my minutes are up now ... So yeah then I went to take a shower and it was fannnnnntastic ... only not really b/c I still felt like shit ...like really weak and the pain in my side was really really really hurting ... I was told to stop by my doctors office to get the results of an ultra sound so im expecting bad news usually they tell me over the phone. yeah so like after this shower I was sooooo weak feeling I just laid in my bed for a while ... so yeah walking around naked is awesome ...kind of liberating ... altho it would have been better if my stupid cat wasnt trying to sit on top of me ... so nayway after I decided laying in bed naked was retarded I got dressed cause I had a lot of shit to do ... I went to the 7-11 to make photo copies adn can you believe the mother f-ers no longer do that shit ... so I as stuck going to the library ..those butts charge 20 cents a copy... so yeah I had to make photo copies of the termination of my halth coverage FROM AUGUST b.c the f-ers send me letters every month saying I owe them money ... I send them letters back saying how i canceled it ... I even have the cancelation confirmation wtf is wrong with these morons??? anyway I sent them a nasty letter hopefully the will remove me from thier systems ... this time... I went to the shooting range it was awesome some dude in the booth next to me kept coming over to me saying how awesome i was shooting then asked for my number ... I told him I was gay and he goes the more the merrier right?!? I gave him a dirty look and left to tell the range officer he was harrasing me and they moved him into another bay haha asshole!!!1 yeah and when I got home my stepdad told me I had to apologize to my mother for my 'nasty' e-mail and for everything else... hahahhahaahahha NO ..anyway thats all today wasnt good nor bad just whatever ... :) oh wait my mom is calling me uuuggghhh oooohhh

haha she jsut wanted to have a civilized conversation with me ... she still hates me but its cool ... on Feb 18th im outta here!!! and I always have Karin to talk to no matter what b/c shes awesome

4 comments:

  1. Some guys are retarded. (referring to the guys at the gym and the firing range)

    I wish you only happiness in your future love. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you fell asleep at like i have no idea what time, but you fell asleep to john talking about gutting your mother like a fish then gutting the cop like a fish, then sewing your mom into the cop, then when they burry the cop telling them that its not a cop.. its a dirty bitch in the cop and then they all vomit on her.. so yeah.. thats... umm.. yeah.. no idea how you fell asleep.. but amusing non the less.. and i'm glad the drama was down to a minimum.. and you are right.. you have me no matter what forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The more the merrier?" What a bastard. Have some morals when talking to women, you ignoramous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fist of all good thing i wasn't at the range with you... nuff said. secondly I think you mom would fit in well at a carnival you know as one of those trick animals... last but not least not only do you have Karin you have me dude i don't sleep obviously, look at all my post times and given how things are going right now i don't think i will be sleeping much at all so you know the number call me up ya nut! wow and I want to practice Buddhism lmao

    ReplyDelete