Saturday, February 14, 2009

Juicy Booty

So we all know those girls who wear shorts with words on their shorts (across their butts) that say "Sexy" or "Juicy" or whatever else. You know the girls that have a BILLBOARD on their ass and then get upset when you look at it.

First of all you have something written on your ass who isn't going to look at it? I mean seriously its human nature to at least take a glance! So why get all upset?!?

And another thing why have your assboard read "Juicy" or "Sexy" when you have a flat ass and you're anything BUT sexy!

Its false advertising!!!

Its like if I decided to get dressed up in a police uniform with the whole bit but when someone runs up to me screaming bloody murder I would have to say "Sorry ma'am I'm not really a police officer I'm just wearing the uniform"

ITS FALSE FUCKING ADVERTISING!!!!

The End

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. That happened to one of my friends. He was doing some extra work in philly, and he had to wear a police uniform. Some lady came up to him for some reason, and when he tried to explain himself, he got yelled at by her. lol.

    ReplyDelete