Friday, February 6, 2009

Last Night

My mom comes into my room (no knock just throws the door open) and goes (in an almsot scream like voice "Are you going to apologize to me?" to which I replied "apologize for what?!?" and she goes "flying outta here and being rude" at which I snickered to myself about ... so then we got in this whole argument/fight about how my life effects her image (LMAO ummm no it doesn't) and then she tells me how on Saturday she made plans for me to hang out with my friend Dan and a date on Sunday. She thinks that if I spend more time with boys I'll be cured ?!? haha nice. Most of my friends ARE boys lol. Nope it wont work. So anyway today my mom decided it was bonding time ... we went to the supermarket and all that jazz and @ 5:00 I go to hang out with Dan. Thats all I'll add more later sitting next to her watching 'womenly television' HAHAHHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. What the hell.. >.< You're mom is like seriously pissing me off. If I was you, I'd had kicked her ass by now. Not literally of course, but yeah.

    I would have left and not gone back though. Fuck that shit. She really needs a dose of reality. Give her the blue pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she pisses me off too.. did ya see what i wrote? :p lol.. just convince jax to stay at my house damnit! and umm... whats womanly television exactly?

    ReplyDelete