Monday, February 2, 2009

really?

So Nicole is telling me that "You cant get free sex from me" ...well who was asking for it? and from you?!? No sorry Hun just no

I got a nasty e-mail from my mom yesterday and replied she still never replied but I know she read it ..it just sickens me that she hates me so much for such a stupid thing... whatever

Everyone around here is in a bad or pissy mood today ... whats going on?!? I thought we got rid of the annoyance in the house??? maybe not... and then my friend Robin down in AZ keeps sending me text about how she is depressed and shit I feel bad for her but I dont know what to do for her ... I do need to think of some really awesome things to do in AZ b/c she claims there is nothing to do there and I am determined to prover her wrong

I'm in the mood for lots of candy and junk food ... I def need some altho I already had (junkfod wise) like 6 cookies, an ice, and a take 5 bar I'm still in the mood for junk food ...like I have a bottomless pit for a stomach but its only craving junk food ...

i dunno what else to put here so I'm just gonna end it here and continue to think about junk food

3 comments:

  1. There's more to do in Phx metro, than in Tucson. :/ Good luck with everything hun, and wtf is up with Nicole?! Lol. Just ignore that. Don't let you're mom get to you either, she just misses you and doesn't know how else to react about this situation. Some moms have a hard time letting go. I know mine did at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. humm... pissy mood.. not sure what was up that day.. could have been anything knowing the tension in this house.. probably was residual sarah shit.. lol... umm.. so nicole.. well.. she's a cunt.. both of them.. so yeah.. ignore the shit out of her!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete