Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moving Out

so yeah I am getting sick of living in this house of unhappiness

I went online (craigslist.com) and saw a room for rent in fact here is the ad :

ROOM FOR RENT, in my 3 bedroom single level house in Bristol Township-Croydon
Acres near the intersection of Route 13 and Route 413.
The bedroom is fully furnished, the house has central heat/air, washer/dryer,
cable in all rooms, a big back yard and a storage shed.
I am walking distance to bus and R7 line, and less than 3 miles to the PA
Turnpike and I-95.
Rent is $400 + 1/3 of utilities.
No smoking inside the house, but there are fully covered patios both in front
and back. Must have proof of income.
Email me off-list at ladyinatoolbelt@... if you are interested
Lois



I guess the e-mail should have tipped me off but yeah Lois is a lesbian (score a gay landlord!)

so yeah apparently I could have been her kid b/c she is also Jewish and Conservative (yeah and I got her to join u4prez...lol) and basically it was odd as hell but it looks like a good deal. I'm hoping I can move in to get out of this miserable house of my mothers.

2 comments: