Monday, December 8, 2008

ass-plosion

I just want to say that ass watching (similar to people watch only at ass's) is probably amoung the funniest activities in the world. People should make sport of it. See how many different kinds of ass's you can find. There are many kinds: flat ones, round ones, chunk ones, cellulite ones, heart shaped (apple bottom jean ..god that horrible song), cottage cheese butts, ones that look like bubbles, muffin butts, wiggly butts, firm ones, full mooners, weggy butt, hairy butt, oh the list just goes on and on .... anyway go ass watching its an ass-plosion of a good time

So anyway ... today was a good day ... I'm going out on a date with a doctor next monday ... How do you prepare for a date with a doctor? Does it mean it will be more of a classy date rather than casual?


Also if in the Philly area go to the Mutter Museum it is by far my msot favorite museum ever I have been here 3 times already and Mamas Vegitarian is my fav restuarant in the city of brotherly love :) . Both convietly located within a few blocks of one another. Anyway I am done time for bed night cyber world

1 comment: