Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Your butts are cute

butts? I thought you only had one?!?!


So one of my facebook friends made an album of her 2 cats. She called this album "the Butts" I responded to the album with "Your butts are cute" She should have called her album "My Pussies" So I could have said "Nice looking pussy"

I am sharing this b/c I have nothing else to say.

Oh yeah I do so today I ran a mile in 9 min 12 sec. it sucked ass and now my thoat feels like shit b.c it is so cold outside so it was hader to breath. Some guy came onto the track with his white fallsington van (number 316) and waved at me while running. I wanted to punch him in the face. He coulda walked the 1/2 lap to where he needed to go instead of nearly running me over while waving at me while driving the track. And now I'm making cheese cake that has been renamed "chicken gristle cheese cake" given this name b/c I refused to tell my coworker Matthew McCoy the secret ingrediant. There is no secret ingrediant I just like messing with him :) ...

If anyone has a nut cracker may I borrow it?!? PLEASE!!!! I bought hazelnuts yesterday in the shell nad cant get the fuckers out of the shell without a nutcracker. I went to NY where they say the nutcracker is but they said I am misunderstanding what they meant by nutcracker. I beg to differ, a nut cracker is a nut cracker.

2 comments:

  1. are you made of cheese? cause you are really cheesy.. btw.. i want to eat your cheese cake

    ReplyDelete