Sunday, December 21, 2008

I can kiss a girl better than you

David "I can't wait for your kisses" I can wait a life time for yours buddy ... I don't want to kiss you youre idea of kissing in having your tongue in my throat preventing me from being able to breath. Its just not at all sexy

Listen here you korean wackjob the reason you've been single and never married is due to your inability to kiss or relate to what women want... I mean not that I really ever was attracted to you you have a n icky penis but still... you need to work on your women skills ... I'll have more luck with the ladies in one day than you will have in a lifetime... I know how to kiss them and treat them right and thats that.

6 comments:

  1. lmao ... its true dam it!! this guy sucks at life and I rule!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww im sowwy.. *hangs head* i thought it would make you laugh.. and we know you are WAY better than him.. *fixes the hole and lets your head inflate again*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *knows how to kiss, period...*

    So, yeah.. this is the guy that likes to choke his 'partners' with his tongue, right? Hmm, I've heard of being knocked breathless with a kiss...but dayum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khai!!! i just laughed my ass off at that!!!

    ReplyDelete