Friday, December 26, 2008

Lesbian Lovers...my version

so today was the day Karin and I have been blogging about for the past 2-5 days ... Alpine day... which of course chronicles the adventures of Jackie and Karin in Montrose. I was going to come up last night however due to my nagging mother who claimed it would be horrible due to the travelers and such and told me I had to wait until early Friday morning... I set my alarm for 530 am and went to bed around 11:30 ... didn't fall asleep until around 1230 b/c Carly kept texting me and then woke up almost every house and finally decided at 3:30 I had enough and got up...i tried to go to the gym but it was closed (butt heads!) came back home and made breakfast which was a protein shake and 1 cookie (it was soooooo good) as I was leaving my mother told me to have a good time call her when i got here and oh yeah "are you a lesbian?" no shit ... how long have I been saying this to you??? she i convinced for whatever reason... So I finally left my house at around 6:30 should of been there by 8:00 maaaybe 8:30 but no didnt get here til real close to 9. the reason was b/c I couldnt take my short cut thru jersey I was traveling with my pez and each one is a felony in Jersey so that would have been 16 felony counts in one day minimum and ppl were driving uber slow... anyway i got up here i was alive i called my mom who made this lame joke about how it wasn't cool it was "actually warm" fuuunnnnyy right? moving on ... so I told Karin I was hungry (as usual) and we went to Jonathans down the road where we got breakfast nothing exciting eggs toast and nasty hash browns Karin got my suasage links that looked like baby cow erections or something similar. we drove by her work and started our drive to The Alpine... along the way we kept our list of assorted talking points saw a semi truck in the road..i mean a fat woman ... Karin yelled out "Go Go Gadget Car" which left me in hysterics for a hot minute ... We got up to honesdale and Karin decides to go to Nikkis but she needs x-mas gifts for the kids so we stop at walmart not much exciting stuff going on there really ... I peed and she made me wait on line 2x... I saw Andrew and Cheyshelle (arlydias siblings..her sister has a smoking body and the two of them look nothing alike and her brother is adorable) I talked to Andrew for a bit and he was very much relieved about having been able to talk to Arly since she had gone missing since Dec 12th... so we left Wal Mart and went to Fawnlake to see the kids ... the car was slipping down the driveway and all even in park and w/ the e-brake. I got out and Karin managed to park us right on a huge chunk of ice no walkability ... i wished i had ice skates ... I slipped on the nICE banged my head and popped my shoulder out (both still are killing me ...i need more alcohol ... the kids were fun I guess the little one Jasmine asked me whats wrong with your face? (I have a bright red scrape on it from earlier today when my glasses got caught in my hoodie and dug a ditch in my skin.... nice eh?... not really) I blew bubbles for her for aobut 5 minutes while she popped them ...exciting exciting right??? well then Karin goes adn gets thier gifts and htey are both excited .... Jasmine had her fairy barbie thing so i helped put on the wings ..i finally got them closed and hooked on properly when Nikki goes thast not right (they are supposed to be opened by apush of a button but apparently she wanted them opened ...whatever) so she opens the wings making what i spent all that time doing worthless..the kid didnt care she just wanted to play with it ... we finally left at which point i told karin if we didnt eat i was going to eat her face... we drove around (in the wrong direction...my stomach doesnt thank you for that one) and then drove to the Alpine where we had a super yummy meal ..... mmmmmmm yummy ... they had no smoked cow tongue in which sucked i was really looking fowrd to it ... oh well there is always next time ... i did however try some nast pork tongue and blood whatever... it was sickening ... we came back to Karins and on the way home i fell asleep in the car (with my mouth open apparently) and then we ate the jewish christmas meal left overs.. .Karin and mike enjoyed it ... i think they said they did ... they ate cookies i brang up too and loved them ... and we build our gingerbread house and make jello shots... I hat 2 double shots and 2 single shots and 4 jello shots... i wasnt drunk and my head and shoulder still hurt alot ... in fact they hurt more now ...i spent a good 2 hours on u4prez.com compalinign to Bernie how I needed to find a new doctor and how i was in pain and at the same time acted wierd on plurk... now i'm about to go to bed..or maybe not Krin jsut busted into this room with no shirt on ..wtf???

1 comment: