Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whoa the felony counts I'm up too

so I was driving home from Karins house and I accidently almost drove in New Jersey (grabbed the LAST exist in PA before crossing state lines) that woulda been 550 + 7+10 = 567 felony counts had I crossed state lines only in AMMO so then having 2 loaded guns and a bunch of other things that are illegal ... I wouldnt served life+87345683745 yrs in a dirty jersey prison


Anyway I am getting WAAAY ahead of myself ... Karin you NEED to sear the snow in your drive way .... pon my first attempt to leave I wnet str8 into a pile of snow it was awesome ... I spent about 3 mins trying to get out of the spot... once I was out I round house kicked the pile then jumped on it and left a pretty impression of my foot ...so I left and the driveway and call Eagle ... we talked about stuff and how messed up his ex is ... so i got off of the phone with him and was near windgap PA (the town where nicole lives) I was about to go visit to get my stuff ONLY but decided against it. Prolly a good decision... anyway i was driving listening to Savage Garden and Camera Obscura and Daryn Hayes and some other shiznet .. i was driving along and almost found myself in jersey which I avoided but taking the very LAST exit in PA ... I got pulle over about 30 min after that (no ticket) for driving faster than weather conditions permitted ... he let me go I was goign 40 in a 45 ... so i was fine just b/c im not scared of my own shadow ..geeze ... i drove around for a while finally got to some where i recignized i got a really healthy meal ... a salad and fries (god and the devil were tlaking in my ears telling me what to order .. god wanted fries and the devil wanted that evil salad) it was the BEST salad ever :) ... the place i went to was called "Hot Spot" I thought that it was spicy food but apparently it was an American/Greek combo place ... whatever it was yummy just not hot ... on the road again driving for a while ... and after about like 20 min of driving i narrowly avoided a car pile up i totally swerved around it lol prolly pssed ppl off i shoulda stayed since i witnessed it ... oh well ...now im at home

I talked to Carla on the phone which was semi exciting ... im on a Blog Talk Radio show right now ... I totally called in first and my cat kept meowing in the phone I couldnt stop laughing LMAO... im gonna get going now im bored and these ppl are annoying me

1 comment:

  1. *shakes head* i think we need to up your anti-psychotic drug dose. no but seriously.. that sucks.. i'm sorry your trek back home was so icky. and i am gonna look for your print in the snow in the morning.. so i can have a good laugh..

    ReplyDelete