Monday, December 1, 2008

The lies

So Karin thinks her drawing was of "grapes" it is really disheartening that she just will not admit that it was a cartoon drawing of pancreatic cancer. I really have to pee... one sec .... ok I'm back and my that was so relieving on the bladder. Anyway, today I bought some Japanese Silk cuffs I thought they were the really cool ones I had before but of course they weren't. Now I need to go to that meanies house and get all my fun toys back without having to deal with her much. My friend Becky (she once told me that I was to fat to date and that I should go eat cake...yeah shes a bitch too and its a long story) was like I'll go with you and hold her down while you beat the snot out of her. I told her no thanks but thanks for the offer. I really enjoy the taste of smoked cow tongue, I'm going to make a sandwhich and bring it into work and see if anyone wants to try it. I wonder though what would be compatable with tongue? In my experience I have only put vagina with tongue but hey I might be down for some mustard or ketchup on my cow tongue. My mother wants me to come home ASAP she is convinced I am sleeping with Karin LMAO. She always ask me what I am doing up here and I always say "hanging out and shooting guns" but this last time I told her I was going to have sex with her and she says "no really what are you going to do up there? That isn't funny" so my immediate thought is well WTF?!?!?!?! Anyway this is super long and I don't think I made much sense or followed any chronilogical order in which things occured... have fun with trying to understand. Peace from the trenches this is the General speaking.

7 comments:

  1. CU*T!!!! it is grapes!!! Fick dich Arschgesicht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so here in America we speak English, if you miss Germany so bad go back. No one is stopping you in fact I'll help you pack. And you totally know it was a cartoon of pancreatic cancer, stop trying to glamorize your drawing

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..Fick dich Arschgesicht! = Fuck you Ass face... feel better now? no one is glamorizing.. it was grapes.. end of story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever cock monkey ... it was pancreatic cancer. You'll never change my mind on that one. NEVER! Your dog was staring at me so I invited her in and now shes eating herself ....ewwwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. kind of like you eat yourself? what are you worried about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I have to say, or rather ask is: Why grapes anyway? WTF?! :P

    <3 -Khai

    ReplyDelete
  7. they wernt grapes thats why she confused herself ... it was pancreatic cancer

    ReplyDelete