Wednesday, December 31, 2008

melting your dinner?

So I took my mother out for her birthday dinner tonight (her b-day is in April)

We went to the Melting Pot in Philly The city of brotherly hate and a neighborhood full of gay ppl called the 'Gayborhood'.

In fact the Melting Pot is IN the gayborhood of Philly the city of brotherly hate.

we got to the place like 15 min early and walked inside for our 6:15 dinner reservations (15 min early..remember that)

We got introduced the overly complicated menu and my mother still got confused lol ... I was too but I played it off well.

we ordered this yummy cheese fondue thing ... it wa a spinich artichoke cheese fondue. we got salads and it was sooooooooooooo good (mine was my moms was nasty at least it looked nasty) and we got this this other thing that was a flavored broth you dip in all these diffrent type of meats in it. It wasnt that wonderful... we both agreed the cheese thing was MUCH better. an then for desert we got this awesome chocolate dip thing. That was the second best part. The first best part was the alcohol. it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!


I'm drunk now but b.c I had alcohol from a bottle of Kettle One.

Tomorow night I have decided to go to Kristens house for new years instead of going to the fancy party ... shes always been a good friend and shes moving Jan 18th :(

No comments:

Post a Comment