Sunday, December 28, 2008

Take a breath every few seconds

So as many of you know I went on my 'blnd date' tonight.... man this girl just didnt stop talking ... like EVER!!!

So earlier in the morning I was feeling horrible like stuffy nose sore throat vomiting headache head spinnig and all around the general feeling of just like death ... soI tried to cancel and Carla was like O no I'll just come to you! I hesitantly agreed.

We met at the train station and she started off by talking consistantly for about 10 min until I interjected with are you hungry? ... I thought if I shoed food in her mouth she couldnt talk... she was like oh yeha Im starving my dog ate my lunch ...ok... we drove around for a bit and she sees Red Lobster and screams "OOOO I love Red Lobster" "want to eat there "I would LOVE to eat there" so we go in and get a table kinda in the center of the area we are in. Now I don't knwo about you but I like to keep my public dinner conversation pg maaaybe pg-13 not Carla... she was practically yelling about sex and her exes and how she worked at condom kingdom. I think i maybe talked for 2 min total and it was mostly ugh huh and oh and cool ..nothing of substance ... we left the restuarant to go to the mall (oh I was excited ...not really) Thankfully the mall was closed ... so we decided to go for a tour when she realized she left her take home food at the rest. So I went back and we got the food. so we were back to the car and (oh i forgot to say during inner she had ONE drink and was visibally tipsy) as I go to open the door for her she goes "will you jus kiss me already" it was VERY awkward and I kissed her on the cheek. so thne off for the tour of where I lived ... I stopped to get gas at which pont I texted Karin something along the lines of shoot me she wont shut up but i dont know how that came ou i wasnt looking at the key pad.... anywa y she decides that she would now rather see a movie... so we chnged course and went to the movies .... be settled on Bed Time Stories (good movie...for a 10 yr old...no really it was cute) the whole time in te movie she was texting ppl (got thats annoying!!!! then I took her to the train station to catch the last train back home ... I gave her a hug and she leaned in for a kiss ........ we didn't kiss and now she is texting me telling me what a wonderful time she had ...

3 comments:

  1. yeah.. so.. like... wow... that is pretty crappy... sounds kind of like janice... she never shuts up either... *sigh* women.. i got your txt but really had no idea who you were saying wouldn't shut up... that sounds utterly sucktackular!

    ReplyDelete