Thursday, December 4, 2008

whereever I want you dillusional ducker!!!!

Anywhere you go buddy!


So some guy aked me "where can you go?" if I were to go out with a girl. At first I was a bit confused by the question but blurted out "Anywhere you go I go, its still a free country!" At that he goes "yeah but its not normal, I mena do you kiss in public?" -with a horrified looking face. to which I replied "dude are you a nutter? Its a free country if you notice the public facilities in America are not broken down into Gay and Straight places. I don;t have to use a special "gay" bathroom or go to a special "gay" movie theatere. Your're delusinal if you think thats how it is" he didn't stopped talking about it for a bit then goes "Sorry, I didnt mean to offnd you, I jut wouldnt want to see it." at that I said "well then good for you dont go out in public its not like you're going to catch the evil "gay" virus" as he stared at me he looked like he was about to cry. LMAO serously how can ppl be that ditached from rational thinking?


Anyway I have to go to the doctors now, not at all looking foward to it. After which I go to work for 3 days of a 12 hour shift each day. Needless to say I will be very tired come Sunday when I am then going to be having much fun with Becky (yes Karin that one...shes fun to hang out with)

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOO not that one!! and that guy is a cunt! lets make out in front of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. the capcha was fooper.. thats a funny word

    ReplyDelete