Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Explosions

So at about 6:30 pm there was a load bang outside and from 6:45 to now all I have heard was police ambulence and fire engine sirens. its ntot 8:44 and I just hear another one a minute or so ago. I don;t know whats going on out there but it sounds like bomb or a gas tank exploding... whatever it is it isnt good if the police fire and ambulence ppl are still there 2 hours later and then another explosion was heard.

I know I'm jewish and all but I also celebrate Christmas (my stepdad if he wasnt in our family i woudnt have anythign to do with this holiday). This year I am extremly uninterested in it... I wish that it didt exist at all. This has definitly been the worst holiday season ever. After spending over $650 on my family and knowing that maybe my brother and sister wont be home really pisses me off. it supposed to be a time for family and gift giving and all that BS ... my mom went out of ehr way to prepare a huge dinner (with the neighbors) and we are JEWiSH ... al b.c my stepfather and non practicing sister and brother wanted to conform to the norms of the US. So Chanukah sucked b.c of everyone and now christmas day is gonan suck even more ... I want to just sleep thru it and wake up friday morning at Karins place ... fuck christmas and fuck my family

3 comments:

  1. I know how it is to want to just sleep through the holidays. And for the same reasons >.< Almost. Not really jewish here, but I just want to be in GA with Kash, and I'm stuck here. So yeah.

    Well, I hope some how you have an alright time for the holiday, despite you don't celebrate. And, hopefully even better you'll have a good time.

    Other wise, you'll be at Karin's soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate this holiday officially myself. Not because I'm jewish either but, for the same reason for Khai. He's not here. *sighs* Just hang in there, you'll get to see Karin soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys should go see each other for New Years! Hope your holiday was alright seperated (with your familys????)

    ReplyDelete