Sunday, December 7, 2008

Giving a 13 yr old kid some Whiskey and your car keys is ...

... the equivilent of leaving the democratic party in control of this country (ever).

At one point the colors of the democratic party were red while the colors of the republican party were blue. Along the lines the democrats got upset and said no no no that is the color of comunism (hit to cose to homefor them I guess) we can't have that. So the colors got reversed now republicans are red and democrats are blue (because they are a sad sad sad party). I just felt like throwing that out there.

So today I woke up at 10 am (late? Not at all didn't get home from work until 5:00 and didn't go to sleep until about 5:30) My stepdad and I went to a gun show in Allentown ( I saw Nicole there ... although I have no idea why she was there she claims to hate guns...I avoided her even when she was in almost every area I wanted to be....) Anyway I spent maybe a bit more than $200.00 while I was there. $20 on gas $130.00 for ammo $35 for a new shooters bag and $25 to renew my NRA membership. I was looking for an extra (apparently rare) magazine for my new 45 Para Ordinance. I only saw it once and they were asking $50 for it so I figured I would look around some more cause thats kinda rediculously high. So anyway while I was there this guywas walking around going "Shalom Shalom Shalom" to everyone who walked by him. If was kidna funny so I said Shalom back then asked him in hebrew if he knew where the bathroom was. He stared at me blankly so I'm assuming hes not all there with it. But it was still funny hearing him go around screaming "shalom" to everyone.

Anyway the point of this wierd blog was to tell people about my crazy ass idea. I think that Americans need to start a modern day American Revolution. We need the government to be fearful of us! I have more details about this but will post them later.

4 comments:

  1. your psycho rantings.. i mean its ok.. but a revolution? what are you going to stick your para in obama's face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not sticking anything near obama ... there are ways to revolt that are not going to kill or hurt anyone. However I wouldnt mind if someone killed the fucker I would throw a celebration party. I will NOT be the person to do it whoever he/she is will be a national hero.

    ReplyDelete