Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't want to eat that tongue

so remember when i said I liked the taste o cow tongue? .... good well I DONT like when ppl stick their own tongues down my throat. In fact its sickening ...how can ppl kiss that way? Theres nothing romantic or sexually exciting about it ...I'm busy trying to breath when your tongue is in the direct path of my air way.

Anyway as you know (or soon will) I went out on a dte tonight ... not willingly ... my mother forced me to go out with a guy ... anyway we decided to meet at an Indian rest. in Bensalem PA about 20 min from my house ... The food was really good the conversation was a bit intrusive but whatever ... we decided to leave for drinks ...I was driving ... he asked if I wanted the left overs from dinner and I said sure so he went to go put them in my 'trunk' if you will (I drive an eclipse). He saw my 'Vote NObama' sticker and laughed apparently its funny ... so he assumes im a republican and I say no I'm a libertarian ... of course he has no idea what that means so I am in the midst of explaining and he goes "first thing first" grabs my face between his hands and shoves his tongue down my throat.... really this is no way to sweep a girl off her feet there buddy.... anyway after he swallows my face we finally leave the parking lot for some drinks... on the way we passed a Friendly's and he excitedly goes Oh can we stop there for some icecream?!? (and he is 33yrs old) so we geticecream and then go back to his car ... which is freaking awesome he has a hard top convertable BMW ... i want to make love to that beautiful car...then I went home

anyway that was my date and the story of the tongue i wont eat

1 comment: