Monday, December 29, 2008

Strap ons are a no-no

ok so really ...why do ppl always think lesbians use strap ons? I mean really!!! think about it ... if I wanted something shaped like a penis going up my 'you now what' (which will from here on out be refered to as the happiness).... Anyway yeah so lesbians dont use strap ons or dildos or double ended dildos ... ok I used a double ended dildo once and it was akward... Fisting is kinda wierd too ... Happiness doesnt like that ... but sometimes girls like it so it gets done ON THEM.... my happines doesnt like that ... I'll add more later when I can think of other wierd thinks to say about lesbian sex... but in the mean time (you know I am writing this just for you) think about what you do to make your girl excited w/out using your penis ... thats the SAME stuff lesbians do.



OK so inaddition I would like to add that telling your family about your sex life or love life is typically not OK... I would like to point out the situation between my self and my ex Mark (my mother set us up ewww) anyway its NOT alright to tell your parents how you lost your virginity at the age of 22 when said girl is coming over for dinner 4 hours later to meet your parents.

3 comments:

  1. I could write an entire novel on what I think about the above portion of your blog, but I don't think I want to take the time to do so. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao ...did i mention I was sipping from my bottle of Vadka? ...ok I wasnt but yeah

    ReplyDelete