Saturday, December 20, 2008

lesbians I know all voted for McCain

so today I was hanging out with a bunch of lesbians (I bet you're all suprised). I thought that they all would have voted for that moron Obama, but NO 5 out of the 6 of them said McCain! so I ask who voted for Obama? Everyone I work with voted for Obama but they are brainwashed New Jersey residents. anywnt to know how PA went to Obama??? Everyone I know voted for McCain!!!!! Even the gay people I talk to ... its just udder madness...

in other enws my friends tried to set me up with this girl today and I was just not having it ...she was a 5'8 red head with green eyes ...she looked niced but beyond that she had ZERO personality... I think she was pretty onto that one since I was trying to avoid her like the plague ...

Thats about all of that ... I am really upset b.c I may be losing my job soon and that makes me sad :( stupid economy ... I'm a victim of the car industry collapsing... yes I am an analytical chemist but the company I work for makes catylist for the auto industry since they arent making any since they arent putting in any orders the company is losing money and needs to make tup by getting ri of some people....... this sucks im so confused with what to do and it smakingmevery upset ... obviously i dont want to talk about it anymore

I'm going up to see Karin on Friday leaving around 10pm Thursday night... shes also upset so we can be two miserable girls whining about life ... nah we'll probably have a good tme as usual :)

14 comments:

  1. Damn, sorry to hear you're being cut out, due to the stupid economy shit. I'm scared to think of what the future will be like. I personally didn't vote, and I personally didn't know who was running well enough to have a legit opinion.

    I just hope that some how Obama can turn the economy around and we all wont starve to death because we can't find work to put a decent amount of food in our systems. I wish you well in that regard.

    As far as going to hang out with Karin..well I love when you guys get together because I have the best time reading of your endeavors and adventures here on blog. Wooo! So yeayah for getting together and having fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lost ... hopefully everything will work out in te long run... as far as Obama I doubt he will help with anything. He is planning on spending 815 dollars on whatever to refix the boken economy which means tax hikes on the working and harder living for the middle and lower class. I'm excited for hanging out with Karin as well I am gonna bring her sme x-mas dinner (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot wait for you to get here!! ill be counting the hours.. hehe.. and Khai.. hold on to your hat.. i intend to write a lot as usual hehe... dude.. i so love ani defranco... ok that was random.. sooo we gonna shoot some guns? lol hopefully it wont take 4 tries to get the car into the gun range again LMFAO sooo cant wait! on a side note.. the capcha was "wiredy.." interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you jew.. hahah bringing xmas dinner? isn't that like sacrilege? fuck i am a jew too.. damnit.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a sacralager.. haha.. so not a word.. that is funny.. i have a freggin christmas tree.. rar.. i am gonna go atone and hang some blue and white lights *giggle* huggs and kisses love heheh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and shit.. so like it looks like i totally ignored your comment about your job.. damn.. well you know i told it to your face...no.. your ear.. fuck.. on the phone that i feel very badly about it.. and you so should move back here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Karin ... xmas dinner is te best keep your appatit rready ... should i bring extras for micheal???

    ReplyDelete
  8. eh sure why not.. lol.. we all can stuff our faces.. mmmmmmmmmm.. food.. lmao.. i think i might be hungry haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. i mean after all.. we want to fatten him up for the kill ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa ok so maybe i wont bring my guns up if you're planning on killing him ... no killing people jsut break up with the fucking asshole

    ReplyDelete
  11. we talked about the dummy we were gonna make...

    ReplyDelete
  12. damn kill the fun why dont you? freggin debbie downer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude.. debbie downer.. look here

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/19280/saturday-night-live-debbie-downer-birthday-party

    ReplyDelete