Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yeah .. Im not crazy

So last night I snapped... I dont know why ... but thank you to all my friends for being there. I dont know what I would do without you people in my life. I think b/c I spent the better part of that day wih my friend Kristen helping her get shoes and a dress for her wedding (yeah not me at all but for my closest friend from HS I'll do it) I was in that mood where I also wanted to be with someone I "love". I have learned my lesson and don't care about Nicole anymore she is insignificant in the existance of Jackarooo. I wont even send her the evil letter I was planning too b/c she just isn't worth the time it takes to hit the "send" button. I look to the situation like this, it gives me the opportunity to find someone 10000000x better, it also showed me I can count on my friends when I need them (love you all dearly), and I can get new toys. Right now I am home alone I think I am going to clean my rifle then go to the shootign range. My cat is sitting on my lap purring and nuzzleing (and biting my nose cheek lip anything he can get his teeth around) me hes such a good kitty :) (except for the biting)

2 comments:

  1. Aww pookie.. you can count on us cause we love you soooo much!!! *huggs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say I'm glad you've come to the decision you have regarding Nicole. Keep your head up. You'll find your happiness.

    ReplyDelete